How does your B2B lead generation partner work?
One of the most frequently asked questions we get, is how does our b2b lead generation work and by consequence why should a prospective client choose us over another agency. So in response to this, we have outlined what we and our clients consider the important criteria in determining the selection and work process.
A successful proven track record in B2B telemarketing campaigns.
The fact that VSL has been in business for over 13 years, gives our clients the confidence that we know what we are doing, and we know how to ensure the best results, and maximise that all important Return on Investment. From our CEO Andy with many years in business development in the IT software industry, and Kate with her experience and tireless energy in running efficient, smooth and professional campaigns, to every caller who have their own industry backgrounds and experience, this all adds up to providing our clients with a complete package which we aim not only meet but exceed their expectations..
Focus on delivering Return on Investment and Added Value.
Clients appreciate our flexibility, business understanding and responsiveness. You will find us welcoming, friendly and a far cry from the standard call-centre set up. We know that good quality telemarketing includes a personable approach, exemplary organisational skills, first class account administration and consistency in order to produce the right results. Our focus is on delivering a Return on Investment and creating added value. This means that results are not measured purely in sales appointments but also in pipeline build, data cleansing, nurtured leads and market information. Our added value approach means that:
- You will have direct access to experienced business professionals who achieve high quality results
- Your campaigns will be well researched and planned, including focusing on optimum integration with your business structure, which allows you to follow up leads and calls to action seamlessly.
- Your needs for flexible, quick campaigns or revised timescales will be responded to within tight deadlines
- You will enjoy the benefits of consistent campaigns, strong project management and accurate reporting
Creating a solid B2B telemarketing campaign foundation
Whilst always looking to tailor our b2b telemarketing campaigns around the client needs and requirements, we also strongly recommend simple proactive process that we know works well, which gives us a solid platform to work the campaign from.
- Careful campaign set up – including database sourcing & advice
- Qualification – checking the best person for your campaign and checking contact details
- Decision maker calls- intelligent and professional
- Ongoing communication – feedback, reporting and finessing of campaigns
Our strength lies in how we execute this process, for these steps are the roots from which the campaign will harvest the fruits from.
Professional Sales Consultants
You will find our specialist telemarketers highly professional and articulate and do not work off scripts. They are also adept at:
- Taking care to understand your business: brand, products, customers and competition
- Supporting your telemarketing campaign with specialist knowledge
- Advising on data & database sourcing
- Cleaning up your contact lists
- Networking inside companies, across all sectors, at the highest level
- Handling complex propositions while securing high quality appointments
- Working closely with you to develop quality lead generation programmes to achieve your targets
All leading to strong client relationships, increased sales and brand awareness.
Telemarketing Services – How we charge
We charge on a fixed fee basis which we agree in advance so that clients can easily calculate return on investment. All of our team is highly motivated to provide a high quality service, which is why we work well as a team, with one goal, making your business a success.
- How to Use an Outsourced Lead Generation Company Effectively?
- Why you need B2B Lead Generation
- 13 More IT Lead Generation Tips to Improve Results
Tags: B2B Business Leads, B2B Lead Generation, B2B Telemarketing